Email MeJenna Blackwell Matson
Jenna began her legal career as a law clerk to the Honorable J. David Roper and the Honorable J. Wade Padgett in the Augusta Judicial Circuit. Following her clerkship she began practicing primarily domestic relations law in Augusta and Evans.
As an active member in the CSRA legal community Jenna volunteers on the Law Day Committee and has professional memberships in the Augusta Bar Association and the Young Lawyers Division.
Jenna and her husband Matthew reside in Augusta, Georgia with their two rescued dogs. Jenna is an active volunteer with the Junior League of Augusta and a supporter of Happy Tails Rescue.
Areas of Practice
- Domestic Relations
- Criminal Defense
- General Civil Litigation
- Georgia, 2008
- Mercer University, Walter F. George School of Law, Macon, Georgia
- J.D. - 2008
- Honors: Bootle Inn of Court
- University of Mississippi, Oxford, Mississippi
- Major: Journalism and Public Relations
Honors and Awards
- Top Ten in Ten Young Professionals, June 1, 2012 - Present
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Georgia
- Augusta Bar Association, Domestic Relations Division
- Georgia Association of Women Lawyers, Board Member of Augusta Chapter
Pro Bono Activities
- Legal Advice Clinic Hosted by the Law Day Committee
- Chi Omega