Email MeTodd M. Boudreaux
Todd Boudreaux graduated from the University of Georgia School of Law in 1994, cum laude, and was admitted to practice in the State of Georgia in May of 1994. He is currently a partner in the law firm Shepard, Plunkett, Hamilton, & Boudreaux, LLP. The firm has locations in both Evans, GA and Augusta Georgia and can be found at http://www.shepardplunkett.com.
In 2003 Mr. Boudreaux was certified by the American Board of Certification as a Bankruptcy Specialist, providing Bankruptcy and financial reorganization services to individuals, families, and small businesses. In 2009, Mr. Boudreaux also became board certified as a Business Bankruptcy Specialist through the American Board of Certification. He is the only attorney in Augusta - Richmond County, Evans, Martinez, Columbia County, and the CSRA who is certified both as a Business and Consumer Bankruptcy Law specialist.
In additional to practicing Bankruptcy law, Mr. Boudreaux has been appointed by the Office of the United States Trustee to be a panel Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Trustee for the Southern District of Georgia, Dublin Division. He also serves as a director of the Bankruptcy Section for the State Bar of Georgia, and is a member of the America Bankruptcy Law Institute, and serves as a director of the Coastal Bankruptcy Law Institute.
At Shepard, Plunkett, Hamilton & Boudreaux, the attorneys handle every case with an approach that addresses a client's individual needs. Whether the client needs assistance with injuries related to an accident, bankruptcy or financial assistance, divorce, child custody arrangement, child support collection, or any other legal needs, we provide consistently high standards of client service. No two cases are exactly alike, so we provide free consultations with an attorney, not a secretary, for many types of matters. This approach allows us to understand your issue and properly assist you in resolving the issue. We believe in providing high-quality legal assistance to obtain the best possible result for every client.
With offices located AUGUSTA, GA and EVANS, GA, our firm provides attorney services throughout the CSRA including EVANS, MARTINEZ, AUGUSTA - RICHMOND COUNTY, WAYNESBORO, BURKE COUNTY and MCDUFFIE COUNTY.
Areas of Practice
- Business Reorganization
- Personal Injury
- Civil Litigation
- 95% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
Certified Legal Specialties
- Consumer Bankruptcy Law Specialist, American Board of Certification, 2003
- Business Bankruptcy Law Specialist, American Board of Certification, 2009
- Georgia, 1994
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Georgia, 1997
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Georgia, 1994
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Georgia, 1994
- Georgia Court of Appeals, 1994
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit, 1994
- Supreme Court of Georgia, 1994
- University of Georgia School of Law, Athens, Georgia
- J.D. cum laude - May, 1994
- Bankruptcy Practice and Procedure, ICLE- Bankruptcy Section of the State Bar of GA, November 12, 2009 - November 13, 2009
Honors and Awards
- Director- Coastal Bankruptcy law Institute, January 1, 2005 - Present
- Board Member- Bankruptcy Section of the State Bar of Ga, July 15, 2008 - Present
- Appointed Chapter 7 Trustee- Southern District of Ga, October 1, 2008 - Present
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, Member, June 14, 1994 - Present
- Georgia Bar Association, Member, May 27, 1994 - Present
- Augusta Bar Association, August 1, 1996 - Present
- American Bankruptcy Law Institute, January 1, 2002 - Present
- National Associate of Bankruptcy Trustees, Member, November 20, 2008 - Present
- Bankruptcy Section- State Bar of Georgia, Board of Directors, August 1, 2008 - Present
Past Employment Positions
- United States Bankruptcy Court, Law Clerk