Jenna was born and raised in Columbus, Georgia. She earned a B.A. in Journalism and Public Relations from the University of Mississippi in 2005. She attended Mercer University's Walter F. George School of Law for her legal education, earning her J.D. in 2008. While at Mercer, Jenna worked for the District Attorney's office and held various leadership positions with the Student Bar Association. She was admitted to the State Bar of Georgia in 2008.
Jenna began her legal career as a law clerk to the Honorable J. David Roper and the Honorable J. Wade Padgett in the Augusta Judicial Circuit. Following her clerkship she began practicing primarily domestic relations law in Augusta and Evans.
As an active member in the CSRA legal community Jenna volunteers on the Law Day Committee and has professional memberships in the Augusta Bar Association and the Young Lawyers Division.
Jenna and her husband Matthew reside in Augusta, Georgia with their two rescued dogs. Jenna is an active volunteer with the Junior League of Augusta and a supporter of Happy Tails Rescue.
- Mercer University, Walter F. George School of Law, Macon, Georgia,
Honors: Bootle Inn of Court
- University of Mississippi, Oxford, Mississippi
Major: Journalism and Public Relations
- Professional Associations and Memberships:
- State Bar of Georgia
- Augusta Bar Association, Domestic Relations Division
- Georgia Association of Women Lawyers
- Board Member of Augusta Chapter
- Pro Bono Activities:
- Legal Advice Clinic Hosted by the Law Day Committee
- Chi Omega