An Introduction to Our Augusta, Georgia, Law Practice
At Shepard, Plunkett, Hamilton & Boudreaux, LLP, our practice is dedicated to serving the legal needs of individuals, businesses, and families in Augusta, Evans and throughout the CSRA area in Georgia. We are interested in cases that affect families, physical well-being, financial security, and the futures of our clients.
Contact our office to preserve your legal rights and protect your interests.Our Augusta and Evans attorneys understand the significance of every case and are dedicated to ensuring that we take action to return optimal results.
Our Practice Areas
Our lawyers are effective in all of the following legal practice areas:
We can assist you in filing bankruptcy on behalf of your business or corporation. With our assistance you can efficiently file bankruptcy and take necessary action to protect your assets and investments as well as:
- Discharge and reorganize debt
- Stop creditor harassment
- Avoid foreclosure through a loan modification, forbearance agreement, or bankruptcy
Please visit the firm's bankruptcy website for more information.
Whether you are interested in protecting your financial security, your children, or your rights, we can advocate on your behalf. Our family law attorneys are skilled in representing clients in a full range of family law legal matters including:
- Collaborative law
- Paternity and legitimation
- Child custody and child support
- Contempt and enforcement issues involving child support, alimony, visitation, and other post-divorce modifications
- Domestic violence and TPO (temporary restraining order)
With a comprehensive understanding of the criminal justice system, our criminal defense attorneys are able to help you effectively defend your rights in court. We are effective in advocating for our clients in:
- DUI/drunk-driving defense
- Repeat DUI/felony DUI defense DUI/Felony DUI Defense
- Traffic offenses and misdemeanors
- Juvenile crimes
- Drug possession
- Sexual crimes
- Property crimes such as shoplifting
- Probation revocation
Our personal injury lawyers routinely assist clients with a full-range of personal injury cases, including:
- Medical malpractice
- Burn injuries
- Construction site accidents
- Catastrophic injuries such as brain and spinal cord injuries
- Wrongful death action on behalf of a loved one
Motor Vehicle Accidents
We can help you deal with insurance companies, identify defendants, and file effective claims to protect your rights. We are experienced in representing clients who have suffered serious injuries resulting from:
Local Government Matters
With experience in a wide range of government matters, we represent individuals, businesses and municipalities in legal matters involving government entities including eminent domain, tax issues, condemnation, zoning and planning issues, and other ordinance matters. If you are a representative of a local government, we are also experienced in assisting other county and city attorneys.
Business Transactions, General Civil Litigation and Estate Planning
We offer services in a full range of civil litigation transactions. Whether you need to protect your rights in the formation of a contract or have your rights enforced through litigation, we will take necessary action to obtain results. We routinely represent clients in:
- Corporate and business entities
- Estate plans as well as estate litigation, and real estate transactions and litigation.
- Employment law, including employee policies and defense of employment matters.
Contact Shepard, Plunkett, Hamilton & Boudreaux Today
For more information regarding our practice and how we can help your case, contact us today.
Free consultations in select matters ● Credit cards accepted ● Call (706) 955-4185 or (706) 955-1670 today to speak with an experienced personal injury, criminal defense, or litigation attorney from either our Augusta or Evans, Georgia, offices.