Joseph T. Rhodes
Joseph T. Rhodes
Joseph T. Rhodes was raised in Columbia County, GA and graduated from Lakeside High School and then attended and graduated from the University of Georgia. After college Joseph worked at the law firm of Roberts & Daughdrill, P.C. in Atlanta, GA, a firm that specialized in real estate and construction litigation. He then attended and graduated from the Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law in Washington, DC. After Law School Joe took a position with the Law Firm of King & Spalding, LLP in Atlanta, GA. Joe stayed at King & Spalding LLP for just under 3 years where he worked as an attorney in the Mass Tort and Special Matters departments. In 2013, Joe returned to the Augusta area to engage in the solo practice of law. Joe joined Shepard, Plunkett & Hamilton LLP in December of 2015.
At Shepard, Plunkett, Hamilton, LLP Joe focuses his practice on criminal defense, personal injury litigation, medical malpractice litigation, and business litigation.
Joe is the General Counsel for America’s Warrior Partnership, one of the largest veteran’s assistance non-profits in the U.S. he is also on the board of directors for the Pendleton King Park Foundation and a member of the Kiwanis Club of downtown Augusta.
- 2006- B.A. The University of Georgia, Athens, GA
- 2010- J.D. The Catholic University of America, Washington, DC
- King & Spalding, LLP, Jan 2010- Oct, 2012
- Licensed practice law in Georgia, 2010
- Civic Memberships
- America’s Warrior Partnership- General Counsel
- Kiwanis Club of downtown Augusta, GA- Kiwanian
- Pendleton King Park Foundation- Member, Board of Directors
We can help,
Contact us today!
Fill out our convenient intake form below
or call one of our offices today.