Augusta and Evans, Georgia, Workers' Compensation Lawyers
Any employee injured during the course of employment is entitled to workers' compensation benefits. Although employees may be limited to pursuing workers' compensation benefits against their employers for injuries on the job, an employer must pay various monetary benefits, which may include permanent and temporary disability benefits, medical and rehabilitation expenses for injuries incurred while in the course of employment. In some cases, an employee may be able to recover a portion of their lost wages. At Shepard, Plunkett & Hamilton, LLP, we are dedicated to assisting the victims and families of workplace injuries recover the benefits that they deserve.
Filing for workers' compensation benefits can be complex. To protect your rights and your benefits, contact an attorney you can trust to get results.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a workplace accident, it is critical that you consult with an experienced workers' compensation attorney. As a result of time constraint requirements, difficulty in demonstrating extent of injuries, and documentation, filing for workers' compensation can be difficult. Protect your rights with a personal injury attorney you can trust.
Our workers' compensation attorneys are experienced with all of the following:
- Filing for workers' compensation benefits
- Construction site accident victims and families
- Injuries resulting from hazardous materials
- Traffic accident injuries related to construction or delivery jobs
- Workplace accidents resulting from heavy machinery
- Factory injuries, industrial accidents and workman's comp
- Repetitive motion injuries, including carpal tunnel
- Protecting injured workers and workers' rights
- Assisting family members collect death benefits arising out of workers' compensation claims
Recovering workers' compensation can be difficult. Certain time limitations and requirements mandate that workers' follow protocol or risk losing benefits. Without the assistance of an experienced attorney you may lose rights to benefits. Our attorneys can assist you in following the proper protocol including filing a report, obtaining necessary medical documentation, and demonstrating the full extent of your injuries to a panel of doctors.
For more information about workers' compensation claims and to learn more about your rights, contact our office today.
Free Consultations in Select Matters - Credit cards accepted
Call (706) 722-4111 in Augusta, Georgia or (706) 650-2100 in Evans, Georgia today
to speak with an experienced personal injury, criminal defense,
or litigation lawyer from our firm.
Personal Injury & Workers’ Comp
- Personal Injury & Workers’ Comp
- Brain and Spinal Cord Injuries
- Burn Injuries
- Car Accidents
- Construction and Workplace Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Trucking Accidents
- Workers' Compensation
- Workers' Compensation FAQ
We can help,
Contact us today!
Fill out our convenient intake form below
or call one of our offices today.