Augusta and Evans, Georgia, Construction Litigation Attorneys
Throughout the process of construction, there are a number of instances that may lead to construction litigation. From the construction agreements, government zoning plans, as well as the final construction, many circumstances can lead to the ultimate litigation over construction. At Shepard, Plunkett, we are highly experienced in litigating even the most complex legal disputes. Our attorneys pursue and defend claims on behalf of owners, construction companies, developers, contractors, subcontractors, suppliers, and manufacturers. If you have suffered a financial detriment or a breach of contract, our attorneys can effectively represent you in court to recover the damages you deserve.
For any party involved in the construction process, it is critical to resolve legal disputes quickly to facilitate the construction process. Our firm will assist you in resolving your construction dispute quickly so that you can continue with a construction project. Contact us today to learn more about construction litigation
Our construction litigation attorneys are experienced with all of the following:
- We represent contractors and subcontractors in non-payment claims
- We provide counseling to protect our clients from disputes or future litigation or loss
- We represent owners, contractors, and other clients in insurance and other coverage claims
- We represent owners and developers in faulty construction, negligent construction, and breach of contract claims
- We represent individuals and companies against bonding
- Our lawyers represent individuals and businesses in litigation against local governments regarding zoning, construction or property issues, and covenants
If you are a homeowner who contracted for construction on your home, our attorneys can represent you if you have suffered any breach of contract, negligent construction, or other wrongdoing arising out of your construction agreement. We are skilled negotiators committed to recovering a significant settlement on your behalf. When we cannot settle in your favor, we are aggressive trial lawyers. When you have been wronged, you deserve the attention and advocacy of an attorney to protect your rights.
Free consultations in select matters ● Credit cards accepted ● Call (706) 955-4185 or (706) 955-1670 today to speak with an experienced personal injury, criminal defense, or litigation attorney from either our Augusta or Evans, Georgia offices.