Augusta and Evans, Georgia, Trucking Accident Lawyers
A trucking accident, however minor, can cause devastating damage and lead to fatal injuries. When you or a loved one suffers in a trucking accident, you want to be able to effectively assert your rights against a trucking company, driver or negligent party involved in your accident. At Shepard, Plunkett & Hamilton, LLP, we are highly experienced in handling personal injury cases, even the most complex trucking accident cases. It is our priority to ensure that our clients are fairly compensated and financially secure after suffering the effects of a catastrophic or fatal trucking accident.
A severe trucking accident can lead to devastating and deadly injuries or wreckage. It always leads to complex litigation. Protect your rights with a firm you can trust. Contact us today for a free consultation in selected matters.
Our attorneys are dedicated to helping our clients. In your case our attorneys will:
- Recover for damaged property to automobile
- Help you obtain necessary medical treatment
- Collect necessary evidence to demonstrate driver fatigue or failure in maintenance including inspections, driver log books, prior driving records, and company policies
- Prepare meticulously for settlement or trial to secure compensation for economic losses including lost wages and medical bills
- Take the time to demonstrate the full extent of your losses to recover for non-economic losses including pain and suffering or change of life
Trucking accident cases can be extremely complex, involving state and federal regulations, large trucking corporations, and multiple defendants. It is crucial that you hire a team of experienced trucking accident attorneys when you face trucking accident litigation. At Shepard, Plunkett & Hamilton, LLP, our attorneys are experienced with the extensive investigations required for trucking accidents. We will interview witnesses, examine driver’s log books, work with experts, and collect all necessary documentation necessary for your case. Our attorneys prepare meticulously to ensure optimal results in every case.
When you suffer from a truck wreck, contact an attorney you can trust. We are experienced with all of the following:
- Trucking accidents: big rigs, 18-wheeler accidents
- Car-truck accidents
- Pickup truck crashes
- Auto accidents
- Catastrophic injuries
- Wrongful death
If your loved one was involved in a fatal crash, our trucking accident attorneys can advocate on behalf of your loved one and your family in a wrongful death action. We are highly experienced in complex trucking cases and can recover the compensation that you and your family deserve. Contact us today to schedule a consultation with one of our trucking accident attorneys.