Information Needed to File Bankruptcy
This is a short list of the requirements to fully analyze your financial circumstances and to advise you regarding the available avenues for relief:
- Fully complete and return the “Client Questionnaire;”
- Obtain copies of a Credit Report from the Experion credit reporting bureau at http://annualcreditreport.com; a free copy can be obtained from http://annualcreditreport.com NOT freecreditreport.com.
- Provide copies of Income Tax Returns for the last two (2) years;
- Provide copies of all paycheck stubs for the last six (6) months;
- Provide copies of all bank account statements for the last six (6) months;
- Contact Cricket Debt Counseling by telephone at 1-866-719-0400 or online at http://CricketDebt.com, or the non-profit credit counseling agency of your choosing to obtain the required pre-bankruptcy filing credit counseling. Provide Cricket DebtCounseling with our attorney code 193578 so that the required certificate can be emailed to our office.
Upon completing these requirements, please return the information to our office for our review. You do not need to schedule an appointment to return the requested information. At that time, we will require a deposit of $300.00 for our attorneys to analyze your situation and prepare a detailed analysis that we will review with you in your second appointment. In the event you decide to file bankruptcy, this payment shall be applied to the Court Filing Fees. In the event of no case filing, this amount is non-refundable and applied to the services rendered in analyzing the Client’s financial circumstances, reviewing all of the financial information provided to draft any necessary pleadings, and advising the client on the available avenues for relief.